So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by chucky » Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
2 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34079
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am

chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
I think we have one that is more vested in it than any before him. Mainly because it's his nature, but also because he still has personal/private financial investment in maintaining it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by chucky » Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
I think we have one that is more vested in it than any before him. Mainly because it's his nature, but also because he still has personal/private financial investment in maintaining it.
His personal well being and the swamp are two different things.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34079
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am

chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
I think we have one that is more vested in it than any before him. Mainly because it's his nature, but also because he still has personal/private financial investment in maintaining it.
His personal well being and the swamp are two different things.
I disagree. One definitely supports the other.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19991
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by chucky » Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
I think we have one that is more vested in it than any before him. Mainly because it's his nature, but also because he still has personal/private financial investment in maintaining it.
His personal well being and the swamp are two different things.
I disagree. One definitely supports the other.
Yes because he is rich their interests occasionally coincide. On most social issues they do not.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 34079
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 am

chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
I think we have one that is more vested in it than any before him. Mainly because it's his nature, but also because he still has personal/private financial investment in maintaining it.
His personal well being and the swamp are two different things.
I disagree. One definitely supports the other.
Yes because he is rich their interests occasionally coincide. On most social issues they do not.
Like I said, he is invested in maintaining the swamp. It benefits him personally. The social issues could also.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Scooter
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3660
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by Scooter » Wed May 23, 2018 11:24 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:32 am
donttreadonme wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:12 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:55 pm
if it's gun control, impeach Trump, tax the rich, forget it. You've already lost.
Maybe you're not aware of the disaster that's happening as we speak? :nesaitpas:

Image
Don't worry Tready that won't happen and you will be safe to swing thru the trees just like always with all the rest of the baboons.
He posted a pic of Trump hanging with Obama?
2 x
Image
"When we correct this mistake you forced on us, we need to take away your right to vote" - EConTheNaziPigMoron

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31445
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 12:31 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
GTF off my thread. Why do you put me on ignore???
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31445
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 12:32 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:12 am
barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:55 pm
if it's gun control, impeach Trump, tax the rich, forget it. You've already lost.
Maybe you're not aware of the disaster that's happening as we speak? :nesaitpas:

https://i.imgflip.c4xxem.jpg

So what is your DNC gonna run on? Are you gonna answer, you old bag?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31445
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Re: So, liberals? What are you guys going to run on this year?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed May 23, 2018 12:32 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 11:03 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 am
chucky wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 am
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am
psk836 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:03 am
I believe they are planning to run on, and I sheet thee not, "Drain the swamp"!
Doubtful, but not a bad idea considering the swamp has never been deeper.
Perhaps you could expand on that and contrast the current depth of the swamp with that of the previous administration.
It has been expanded on each and every day here. Please feel free to read them. Beyond that I'm not going down this rabbit hole of yours where we get into a drawn out back and forth about the immeasurable depth of the swamp.
I think for the first time the swamp has a person who isn’t vested in protecting it. One only need remember the vehemence of the two parties attempts to stop him from becoming president.
I think we have one that is more vested in it than any before him. Mainly because it's his nature, but also because he still has personal/private financial investment in maintaining it.
His personal well being and the swamp are two different things.
I disagree. One definitely supports the other.
Yes because he is rich their interests occasionally coincide. On most social issues they do not.
Someone who makes more than $249,999.99 a year?
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123 (nobrain & dope are fine with this )

Post Reply