today's journalists are so smart, eh?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
stuporstitionist
Majesty

Re: today's journalists are so smart, eh?

Post by stuporstitionist » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 pm
nit picking typos and racism all in one post. Outstanding!
You left out projection. Z hit the trifecta.
0 x
Remember: the Russians believed that the best way to damage America was help elect Donald Trump.

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:09 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Racism ! Where ? :lo2l:
there are none so blind...
Nowadays many see racism in almost everything. Claiming it to be true simply isn’t enough. You have to show intent.
There have always been those that can't see blatant racism right in front of their face. It's an entertainment board. I don't "have" to do anything. I'm content with with calling it out and watching you pretend it doesn't exist.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:25 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:18 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Nowadays many see racism in almost everything. Claiming it to be true simply isn’t enough. You have to show intent.
There have always been those that can't see blatant racism right in front of their face. It's an entertainment board. I don't "have" to do anything. I'm content with with calling it out and watching you pretend it doesn't exist.
Taking things literally again. You can call out anything you want , but if you don’t back up your claims belief in the veracity of your claims diminishes steadily over time.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:25 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Taking things literally again. You can call out anything you want , but if you don’t back up your claims belief in the veracity of your claims diminishes steadily over time.
Lol so you actually mean that I have and then go in to explain why I have to. Quality stuff, Chuckles. Those that have their eyes open will see it too and those that don’t won’t.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:56 pm
I am Z wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm
evilconempire wrote:

quick! sign in, post something stupid, sign out!

it's one thing to have a few typos when you're fking around on a message board. if you're "going to print" on a worldwide media site, you might want to at least have a second set of eyes peek at it before making the proverbial leap.

plus, it's only racist if you think that Piers turned down the woman because he hates neegros.
I've noticed a marked increase in typos, grammatical errors, etc. in today's digital age. I would not recommend you commenting, on people's, intelligence, based on, these things. Ca va?

I forgot to mention. I didn't sign out.
well, ummm.....once again, if you look at the bottom of the page you will see who is signed in and who isn't at any given time.
1 x
nothing says "assimilation" into America like a wife's beheading at the hand of a muslim husband

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:34 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 pm
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

it's one thing to have a few typos when you're fking around on a message board. if you're "going to print" on a worldwide media site, you might want to at least have a second set of eyes peek at it before making the proverbial leap.

plus, it's only racist if you think that Piers turned down the woman because he hates neegros.
I've noticed a marked increase in typos, grammatical errors, etc. in today's digital age. I would not recommend you commenting, on people's, intelligence, based on, these things. Ca va?

well, ummm.....once again, if you look at the bottom of the page you will see who is signed in and who isn't at any given time.
I didn’t sign out. Lol. This is funny though
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:39 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Lol so you actually mean that I have and then go in to explain why I have to. Quality stuff, Chuckles. Those that have their eyes open will see it too and those that don’t won’t.
So you call posters names without explanation and if others don’t agree they must have their eyes closed. Another interesting thought process.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:58 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:39 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
So you call posters names without explanation and if others don’t agree they must have their eyes closed. Another interesting thought process.
Indeed
0 x

I am Z
Global Moderator

Post by I am Z » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I don't make the rules and I didn't design the forum. however, you show up as signed in and poof, you're gone. happens all the time.
0 x
nothing says "assimilation" into America like a wife's beheading at the hand of a muslim husband

:flycarpet:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:21 pm

I am Z wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:34 pm
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
I am Z wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

I don't make the rules and I didn't design the forum. however, you show up as signed in and poof, you're gone. happens all the time.
I don't make the rules either and I didn't write the code fo this site. I come and go. I used to sign out when I'd leave, but I don't anymore in hopes of preventing another freakout from you. Didn't work.
0 x