Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm

He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
It appears your credibility is in question with several posters here.
It would appear so. <shrugs>
It should give pause for reflection.
If I took it seriously and respected those that are questioning it. There isn’t a person in this board whose credibility hasn’t been questioned.
I frequently take pause for reflection, even on an entertainment board. Silly me. :sun:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm

You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
Wink wink

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out

Adopting? Did I use a term others do when conversing with you? How unusual. I suppose a get-in-my-belly kind of guy would be quite familiar with what others post. A part timer drive by guy like me, not so much. But don't let my perspective affect your model casting.
You're fast learner apparently.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

And stuff.

If I took it seriously and respected those that are questioning it. There isn’t a person in this board whose credibility hasn’t been questioned.
I frequently take pause for reflection, even on an entertainment board. Silly me. :sun:
that's because you take it too seriously.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm

I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
Wink wink

And stuff.

Adopting? Did I use a term others do when conversing with you? How unusual. I suppose a get-in-my-belly kind of guy would be quite familiar with what others post. A part timer drive by guy like me, not so much. But don't let my perspective affect your model casting.
WHOOSH!
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
chucky wrote:

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
Wink wink

And stuff.

WHOOSH!
More like "harrumph"
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:

And stuff.

By three methods we may learn wisdom:

First, by reflection, which is noblest;
Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Confucius
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:25 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:24 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Confucius
yeah, but not on an entertainment board that one should never take seriously, right? :lo2l:
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:25 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
clusterchuck wrote:

Confucius
yeah, but not on an entertainment board that one should never take seriously, right? :lo2l:
“Humor is the good natured side of a truth.”
Mark Twain

“In jest, there is truth.”
― William Shakespeare, King Lear
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Confucius
Mark Twain

You know all of this would be a good discussion for you to have with your racist buddy. Me, I just can't take it seriously because of your constantly contradicting yourself. It matters, it doesn't matter. Don't take it serious, take it seriously. blah, blah, blah You've become white noise at this point.

I prefer this one. Maybe you can get something out of it:
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:31 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:

Confucius
Mark Twain

You know all of this would be a good discussion for you to have with your racist buddy. Me, I just can't take it seriously because of your constantly contradicting yourself. It matters, it doesn't matter. Don't take it serious, take it seriously. blah, blah, blah You've become white noise at this point.

I prefer this one. Maybe you can get something out of it:
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway
I endeavor to try and improve myself on a daily basis . White noise is what we have here. I can’t change that, other than to try and infuse a little humor. :sun:
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier