Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19689
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Do you really not have ANYTHING better to do all day that to type your endless drivel into an anonymous message board? Jesus there might collectively be 5000 fewer posts on this board if you would just stop it.
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man. I don’t think it is creepy seeing something that is right in front of you. It would be creepy if you claimed you didn’t notice something that was right in front of you for years.
It's creepy to have not noticed what info is there under the avatar? :lo2l:
Are you claiming after all the time you posted here you never noticed the post count or the likes under all the posters’ avatars ? Your answer is instructive either way.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28948
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Do you really not have ANYTHING better to do all day that to type your endless drivel into an anonymous message board? Jesus there might collectively be 5000 fewer posts on this board if you would just stop it.
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man. I don’t think it is creepy seeing something that is right in front of you. It would be creepy if you claimed you didn’t notice something that was right in front of you for years.
It's creepy to have not noticed what info is there under the avatar? :lo2l:
Are you claiming after all the time you posted here you never noticed the post count or the likes under all the posters’ avatars ? Your answer is instructive either way.
I couldn't have stated it any clearer.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19689
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:44 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Do you really not have ANYTHING better to do all day that to type your endless drivel into an anonymous message board? Jesus there might collectively be 5000 fewer posts on this board if you would just stop it.
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
A wink is as good as a nod to a blind man. I don’t think it is creepy seeing something that is right in front of you. It would be creepy if you claimed you didn’t notice something that was right in front of you for years.
It's creepy to have not noticed what info is there under the avatar? :lo2l:
Are you claiming after all the time you posted here you never noticed the post count or the likes under all the posters’ avatars ? Your answer is instructive either way.
I couldn't have stated it any clearer.
:up:
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2954
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Do you really not have ANYTHING better to do all day that to type your endless drivel into an anonymous message board? Jesus there might collectively be 5000 fewer posts on this board if you would just stop it.
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28948
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
psk836 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:25 pm

Do you really not have ANYTHING better to do all day that to type your endless drivel into an anonymous message board? Jesus there might collectively be 5000 fewer posts on this board if you would just stop it.
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19689
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
It appears your credibility is in question with several posters here.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28948
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm


You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
It appears your credibility is in question with several posters here.
It would appear so. <shrugs>
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 19689
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by chucky » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm


I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
It appears your credibility is in question with several posters here.
It would appear so. <shrugs>
It should give pause for reflection.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 28948
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm

chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 pm
chucky wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm


It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
It appears your credibility is in question with several posters here.
It would appear so. <shrugs>
It should give pause for reflection.
If I took it seriously and respected those that are questioning it. There isn’t a person in this board whose credibility hasn’t been questioned.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2954
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:33 pm
chucky wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:22 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:29 pm
You might want to consider the fact that you have him beat by over 16,000 posts. Just saying.
I'd have to check to see if your math is correct, but I'm not going to because you missed the point, as usual.
It isn’t hard to check given the number of posts made is under your avatar on every single post. BTW I did get your point.
He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
Adopting? Did I use a term others do when conversing with you? How unusual. I suppose a get-in-my-belly kind of guy would be quite familiar with what others post. A part timer drive by guy like me, not so much. But don't let my perspective affect your model casting.
0 x

Post Reply