Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
clusterchuck
Heir Presumptive

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by clusterchuck » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:16 pm

He thinks it's "creepy" that you know that.

Obviously.
And I'm OK with that.
And I do even know what creepy means.
Wink wink
I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
Adopting? Did I use a term others do when conversing with you? How unusual. I suppose a get-in-my-belly kind of guy would be quite familiar with what others post. A part timer drive by guy like me, not so much. But don't let my perspective affect your model casting.
You're fast learner apparently.
WHOOSH!
More like "harrumph"
Don't forget to inject a hardy Gaffah and a healthy dose of Balderdash while you're at it.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Re: Education To Ignore Transgender Bathroom Complaints

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 pm

clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:19 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:14 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm
clusterchuck wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:23 pm

I do? Perhaps you'd like to share with me what else I think?
Oh, well... maybe you don't think its creepy anymore?

I mean, now that you know the feature exists and its just a regular thing you don't think its creepy that people see it when they read the board cuz everyone who's paying attention can see it right there under every posters avatar so it isn't creepy like you said it was when I commented on you being an official ayatola rock n rolla guy but you thought it creepy that I saw a thing you never noticed after posting here thousands and thousands of times but you never lie so no problem it was just a simple mistake you made tens of thousands of time and by the way congratulations on graduating to get in my belly status.

And stuff.
yeah maybe you should go back and refresh your memory on that. Like I said back then I handn't noticed the post count is right there under the avatar. at the time I thought you had gone out of your way seeking it. As I said back then, my mistake...one time.
No need to refresh memory cuz I recall the weirdness of your claim with stupendous clarity because it is so remarkably implausible for a detail oriented fellow such as yourself to totally miss the obvious after thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of visits to the board which is one of several reasons why its equally implausible that you never lie but whatever you do stay the course ok cuz this is an enetrtainment board so I am here for your amusement as much as you are mine. Over and out
Implausible? :lo2l:

Adopting other people's shtick now. You're fitting in fine.
Adopting? Did I use a term others do when conversing with you? How unusual. I suppose a get-in-my-belly kind of guy would be quite familiar with what others post. A part timer drive by guy like me, not so much. But don't let my perspective affect your model casting.
You're fast learner apparently.
WHOOSH!
More like "harrumph"
Don't forget to inject a hardy Gaffah and a healthy dose of Balderdash while you're at it.
I think harrumph covers it
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates