Devin Nunes Met Source On White House Grounds

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: Devin Nunes Met Source On White House Grounds

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm
The House Intelligence Committee chairman’s allegations about the Obama administration’s spying operations keep getting weirder.
By Jessica Schulberg

WASHINGTON ― House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) met an unnamed source on White House grounds last week, one day before he alleged that President Donald Trump and his team were subjected to surveillance during the final months of the Obama administration.

Nunes met the source on White House grounds in order to view sensitive information in a “secure location,” Jack Langer, Nunes’ communications director, said Monday in a statement. Langer did not respond to a question about why Nunes and his source did not use a sensitive compartmented information facility ― known as a SCIF ― on Capitol Hill instead.

Only individuals with specific approval can enter White House grounds.

The revelation about Nunes adds to speculation that he coordinated with Trump’s team before making allegations about the previous administration’s information-gathering.
Mr Nunes is still carrying The Carnival Barker’s water.

Scum politicians.........
...scum-de-la-scum.
1 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:41 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 am
evilconempire wrote:
The House Intelligence Committee chairman’s allegations about the Obama administration’s spying operations keep getting weirder.
By Jessica Schulberg

WASHINGTON ― House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) met an unnamed source on White House grounds last week, one day before he alleged that President Donald Trump and his team were subjected to surveillance during the final months of the Obama administration.

Nunes met the source on White House grounds in order to view sensitive information in a “secure location,” Jack Langer, Nunes’ communications director, said Monday in a statement. Langer did not respond to a question about why Nunes and his source did not use a sensitive compartmented information facility ― known as a SCIF ― on Capitol Hill instead.

The revelation about Nunes adds to speculation that he coordinated with Trump’s team before making allegations about the previous administration’s information-gathering.

...scum-de-la-scum.
Scum Politicians i.e. Obama the Would be King and taking Biden the Court Jester along with him. Had the 2 of them been around much longer we would have been the laughing stock of the world. Fortunately they weren't around long enough to completely destroy this Country but they took a big swing at it. Thank Heaven for failures like them - can you imagine if they had succeeded at anything???
0 x

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 am

1 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:36 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

...scum-de-la-scum.
Scum Politicians i.e. Obama the Would be King and taking Biden the Court Jester along with him. Had the 2 of them been around much longer we would have been the laughing stock of the world. Fortunately they weren't around long enough to completely destroy this Country but they took a big swing at it. Thank Heaven for failures like them - can you imagine if they had succeeded at anything???
Uh, no. You have it backwards like the blind ewe that you are, aluannie. You see, there IS this ( remember? I do! )quite accurate mocking of the #1 "Republican ":

Can you find anything that even come close to President Obama being laughed at in such a manner? I'd love to see it. Now, moving forward, there are these "final nails", I'll throw in for free:

July 17, 2017
9 charts on how the world sees President Trump

By Richard Wike

Since Pew Research Center conducted its first Global Attitudes survey in 2002, we have explored how the world sees the United States. This year’s survey finds negative reactions around much of the world to Donald Trump’s presidency, and major changes in ratings for the U.S. Here are nine charts that highlight international perceptions of Trump.

Globally, Trump is much less popular than his predecessor. Across 37 countries we surveyed in spring 2017, a median of just 22% said they have confidence in Trump to do the right thing in world affairs. In contrast, 64% expressed confidence in President Barack Obama in these same 37 nations during the final years of his presidency.

And this shift in American leadership has clearly had an impact on how the world sees the U.S.: A median of 49% now give the U.S. a favorable rating, down from 64% in the Obama era.

[...]

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... ees-trump/

World Opinion of Trump and U.S.

By Eugene Kiely
Posted on September 26, 2017

At a campaign rally in Alabama, President Donald Trump said “the world is starting to respect the United States of America again.” Surveys suggest otherwise.

The Pew Global Attitudes Project found that citizens in 35 out of 37 countries have less confidence in Trump than they did in former President Obama. In some cases, far less confidence.

For example, 86 percent of Germans said they had “a lot of confidence” or “some confidence” in Obama, but only 11 percent said the same of Trump.

Separately, the Pew Global Attitudes Project measures foreign opinion of the United States. That survey found that only two of the 37 countries have a more favorable opinion of the United States since Trump took office.
[...]

Trump, Sept. 22: It’s one of the greatest honors of my life to represent the American people on that world stage. And I will tell you, the world is starting to respect the United States of America again.

We cannot find any surveys that measure “respect,” and the White House could not provide any. However, the Pew Global Attitudes Project since 2002 has been tracking world confidence in U.S. presidents and world opinion of the U.S. in general. Pew reports a sharp decline in both.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/world ... trump-u-s/

Even most Germans know Drumpf is a little too close in resemblance to something very unfunny.
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:38 am

Trump won

Deal with it hippie :rofl:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:50 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:38 am
Trump won

Thinking people do believe Donny from Queens is being dealt with, quite right. :o:
2 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:15 pm

maxwell wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:50 am
Pete wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:38 am
Trump won

Thinking people do believe Donny from Queens is being dealt with, quite right. :o:
0 x
"I love what happened on that ball field this week. The only problem I have with it is he didn't get more of you." - liberaljihad the föggat

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:16 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:41 am
brookboy123 wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

...scum-de-la-scum.
What did they destroy?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Toshi
Imperial Majesty

Post by Toshi » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 am
How bored and desperate for attention do you have to be to necro a thread from 11 months ago?

No, not really.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Toshi wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:34 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 am
How bored and desperate for attention do you have to be to necro a thread from 11 months ago?

No, not really.
I couldn't help but notice that you keep altering my quote. Your twin often cries about people doing that.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech: