Devin Nunes Met Source On White House Grounds

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Devin Nunes Met Source On White House Grounds

Post by evilconempire » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm

The House Intelligence Committee chairman’s allegations about the Obama administration’s spying operations keep getting weirder.
By Jessica Schulberg

WASHINGTON ― House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) met an unnamed source on White House grounds last week, one day before he alleged that President Donald Trump and his team were subjected to surveillance during the final months of the Obama administration.

Nunes met the source on White House grounds in order to view sensitive information in a “secure location,” Jack Langer, Nunes’ communications director, said Monday in a statement. Langer did not respond to a question about why Nunes and his source did not use a sensitive compartmented information facility ― known as a SCIF ― on Capitol Hill instead.

Only individuals with specific approval can enter White House grounds.

The revelation about Nunes adds to speculation that he coordinated with Trump’s team before making allegations about the previous administration’s information-gathering.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Devin Nunes Met Source On White House Grounds

Post by chucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:36 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:14 pm
The House Intelligence Committee chairman’s allegations about the Obama administration’s spying operations keep getting weirder.
By Jessica Schulberg

WASHINGTON ― House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) met an unnamed source on White House grounds last week, one day before he alleged that President Donald Trump and his team were subjected to surveillance during the final months of the Obama administration.

Nunes met the source on White House grounds in order to view sensitive information in a “secure location,” Jack Langer, Nunes’ communications director, said Monday in a statement. Langer did not respond to a question about why Nunes and his source did not use a sensitive compartmented information facility ― known as a SCIF ― on Capitol Hill instead.

The revelation about Nunes adds to speculation that he coordinated with Trump’s team before making allegations about the previous administration’s information-gathering.
The House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes came to the Whitehouse to view sensitive information in a "secure location". It doesn't get much weirder than that.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:46 pm

Nunez doesn't know WTF he's talking about....
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:36 pm
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

The House Intelligence Committee chairman Devin Nunes came to the Whitehouse to view sensitive information in a "secure location". It doesn't get much weirder than that.
The committee doesn't meet in a secure enough location to review material related to their investigation? That is weird.
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:50 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

The committee doesn't meet in a secure enough location to review material related to their investigation? That is weird.
Not really. Some information is so sensitive it is only shared with the chairman of the intelligence commitee.
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:52 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:50 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

Not really. Some information is so sensitive it is only shared with the chairman of the intelligence commitee.
It is, really. Location was the issue not the person. The ranking member is privy to everything. Do you really think you can just make $#@% up and I'll say nothing?
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:52 pm
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

It is, really. Location was the issue not the person. The ranking member is privy to everything. Do you really think you can just make scheiße up and I'll say nothing?
I made up nothing. The White House chose to only inform the commitee chairman of this sensitive information . I think you will say a lot , you always do . :D1
1 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

It is, really. Location was the issue not the person. The ranking member is privy to everything. Do you really think you can just make scheiße up and I'll say nothing?
I made up nothing. The White House chose to only inform the commitee chairman of this sensitive information . I think you will say a lot , you always do . :D1
You did. You admit to nothing. You never do. Now you're trying to say the source of the info was the WH itself. The WH cleared iteself, right? lol
0 x

chucky

Post by chucky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 pm

evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

You did. You admit to nothing. You never do. Now you're trying to say the source of the info was the WH itself. The WH cleared iteself, right? lol
I never said what the information was or who was the source of it. I think we agree on where he was briefed.
0 x
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:04 pm

chucky wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:03 pm
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
chucky wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
By Jessica Schulberg

I never said what the information was or who was the source of it. I think we agree on where he was briefed.
"The White House chose to only inform the commitee chairman of this sensitive information ."
0 x