Dementia PedoBiden

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
Scooter
Underboss

Dementia PedoBiden

Post by Scooter » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:31 pm

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

President Biden on Tuesday was fact-checked by social media users after claiming that he’s commuted over Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge “many, many times … either on a train or by car.”

Numerous people on X noted that the bridge, which fell into the Patapsco River early Tuesday after it was struck by a massive cargo ship, has never had rail lines attached to it.

“At about 1:30 [a.m.], a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car,” Biden said in his first public remarks on the catastrophe.

“I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times,” he added. “And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river.”

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
0 x
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women were created by the go-, uh, you know the, you know the thing!

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Re: Dementia PedoBiden

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:41 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:31 pm
Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

President Biden on Tuesday was fact-checked by social media users after claiming that he’s commuted over Baltimore’s Francis Scott Key Bridge “many, many times … either on a train or by car.”

Numerous people on X noted that the bridge, which fell into the Patapsco River early Tuesday after it was struck by a massive cargo ship, has never had rail lines attached to it.

“At about 1:30 [a.m.], a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car,” Biden said in his first public remarks on the catastrophe.

“I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times,” he added. “And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river.”
► He still knows how to win elections, though

And your boy can't get around that
0 x
► Watching fat cats get taxed touches the very depths of a Republican’s soul

Scooter
Underboss

Post by Scooter » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:36 pm

Chester Cheesewright wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:41 pm
Scooter wrote:

Fg...

0 x
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men and women were created by the go-, uh, you know the, you know the thing!

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Re: Dementia PedoBidenc

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 pm

Scooter wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:36 pm
Scooter wrote:

Fg...

► Well Trump said he won the 2016 election

He’s beginning to see Marxists too, a certain sign of hallucinations
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:33 pm

Scooter wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Fg...

► I heard him saying he used to commute to NC & Maryland and had seen the bridge and the bay many times
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:57 pm

Scooter wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Fg...

► Maybe he did say that
0 x

Chester Cheesewright
Underboss

Post by Chester Cheesewright » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:09 pm

Scooter wrote:
Scooter wrote:

Fg...

► The msm and major wire services aren’t paraphrasing Biden quite the way the New York Post is

That’s the source of the confusion
0 x

Scooter
Underboss

Post by Scooter » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am

Holy SHT ChettoPedo is triggered as FK!!!!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
0 x