Democratic Christian Nationalism Or Dictatorial Pagan Fascism?

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Underboss

Democratic Christian Nationalism Or Dictatorial Pagan Fascism?

Post by psk836 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:50 am

Let's at least properly frame the debate.
1 x

clusterchuck
Caporegime

Re: Democratic Christian Nationalism Or Dictatorial Pagan Fascism?

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:03 am

psk836 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:50 am
Let's at least properly frame the debate.
The Party of Mental Illness is perfectly fine with bending minds to the point where this is an acceptable way to address the gender dysphoria they cause.

Gender affirming "care" is the perfect mechanism to implement a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

SickCultOfDeath.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 x
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Law of War. Military Occupancy. COG active. Mil-Civ Alliance

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:06 am

Neither, but only one is actually real.

Oh no! Someone made a medical decision for themselves! We can't allow that.
1 x
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything."
- Mark Twain

clusterchuck
Caporegime

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:30 pm

A self proclaimed card carrying member of the satanic church sees an image of a mutilated human being & responds with "Someone made a medical decision for themselves!" As if the subject is that simple.

Because, uhm.... "nOt iNsAnE"

Never mind that:
The purpose of the subject mutilation is the creation of a permanently non-functioning male appendage.
Meaning:
1) the "patient" will never experience meaningful physical intimacy for the remainder of their life
2) the "patient" will be urinating thru an implanted tube subject to repeated infection & special care
3) the purpose of "Gender Affirming Care" is making the mutilated human "feel" better about the body they were born with.
IOW:
1) The medically sanctioned and socially encouraged mutilation is all about gender "appearance".
2) The root cause of gender dysphoria is emotional instability, manifesting as anxiety, depression, and eating disorders.
3) The Party of Mental Illness foists this "medical procedure" on the young by attempting to normalize perversion, fully aware that the outcome, which seeks to solve emotional instability by physical alteration does not solve the root emotional instability.
4) On the contrary, it amplifies the root issue as the "patient" is left to navigate the rest of life - now with both physical and emotional scars.
5) Occam's Razor suggests the simplest solution is correct. IE: counseling.

The satanic church member will likely respond or "think" to himself the text above suggests outlawing "gender affirming care" or passing judgement on those who opt into it. Which of course, confirms the satanic church members bias.

The issue in discussion is the pathology of a portion of society that neglects consideration of the long term affects of those choosing to "transition".

IMO: the societal norm *should be* seeking root issue resolution before resulting to literal mutilation of the physical body.

Yes, there is counseling for those considering surgery, however, there is concerted effort by the state to inject itself in the process, up to and including the role of "education" and the role of parents, which is where I take exception. That subject is to far to dense to enter into this brief exchange.

<end>
2 x
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:31 pm

It's the Satanic Temple.

I see a pic of an adult making medical decisions for themselves and I think, "it's not for me, but they are free to do to themselves whatever they want."

We'll never get the "liberty-loving" right to really understand liberty. They can't reconcile other people's liberty with their authoritarian nature.
1 x
- Mark Twain

clusterchuck
Caporegime

Post by clusterchuck » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:32 pm

While the satanic templeist modifies the substance of discussion to fit his personal narrative, it just so happens this discussion captures much of the essence of my comments nicely.

"IMO: the societal norm *should be* seeking root issue resolution before resulting to literal mutilation of the physical body.

Yes, there is counseling for those considering surgery, however, there is concerted effort by the state to inject itself in the process, up to and including the role of "education" and the role of parents, which is where I take exception."

Joe Rogan and Dr. Phil discuss the American medical system's endorsement of hormonal therapy and sexual reassignment surgery for children.

"I thought the deal was first do no harm."

"They choose words like 'gender-affirming care,' but really what they're talking about is hormonal therapy or sexual reassignment surgery on children."

"I have never seen those organizations sign off on anything with less information as to whether or not it does long-term harm in my life."

"European countries, Sweden, Norway, they've all stopped doing it because they say we cannot say in good conscious that this does no harm because it does harm."

"You can talk kids into almost anything. You can talk little kids into believing in Santa Claus."

"The percentage of girls claiming to be transgender has gone up, by some reports, 800% or 1000% over the last several years."

"I think a lot of it is owing to social media platforms and the internet... You read about it. You see it on social media. And, you think, well, I can distinguish myself in this way. There is a social contagion effect. So people can jump on the bandwagon."

"But they've done things that can't be reversed. I think that's really tragic."

1 x

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:36 pm

I don't like satanism, but what someone else does is none of my business unless they assault / rape / rob / murder someone.

If they offend you, it doesn't matter. If they physically hurt you, that's different.
0 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

Evil
Consigliere

Post by Evil » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:58 pm

The only "modification" made here is turning this to be strictly about children when my comments were about adults.

Gender affirming care, like religion, shouldn't be given to kids. When they become adults they can choose for themselves.

On a side note, Joe Rogan and Dr. Phil? :rolling:
1 x
- Mark Twain

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:09 pm

Shred wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:36 pm
I don't like satanism, but what someone else does is none of my business unless they assault / rape / rob / murder someone.

If they offend you, it doesn't matter. If they physically hurt you, that's different.
And what happens when states authorize medically/psychologically untrained non-family members to counsel children without parental consent, notice, or authorization, and then force the parents to provide complete medical and psychological support up to and including genital mutilation of the child, based on that "counseling" or risk losing all parental rights to their own child? This is now the law in many blue states.

In my mind, this is very much akin to state mandated rape/robbery/murder that you say you do take exception to.
1 x

psk836
Underboss

Post by psk836 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:13 pm

This just in:

1 x