Frau Vitmer Reaches Back Into Her Authoritarian Bag Of Compulsion

Political debate. Welcome Yahoo Message Board exiles and everybody else !!
psk836
Caporegime

Frau Vitmer Reaches Back Into Her Authoritarian Bag Of Compulsion

Post by psk836 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Mandates all citizens must wear visible yellow star while in public at all times, er, must wear a mask:

"Any individual that leaves his/her home must wear a face covering in the following situations:

a. When in any indoor public space;
b. When outdoors and unable to consistently maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals who are not members of their household; and
c. When waiting for or riding on public transportation, while in a taxi or ridesharing vehicle, or when using a private car service as a means of hired transportation."

However, the requirement to wear a face covering does not apply to individuals in the following situations:

a. Are younger than five years old (though children two years old and older are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering);
b. Cannot medically tolerate a face covering;
c. Are eating or drinking while seated at a food service establishment;
d. Are exercising when wearing a face covering would interfere in the activity;
e. Are receiving a service for which temporary removal of the face covering is necessary to perform the service;
f. Are entering a business or are receiving a service and are asked to temporarily remove a face covering for identification purposes;
g. Are communicating with someone who is hearing impaired or otherwise disabled and where the ability to see the mouth is essential to communication;
h. Are actively engaged in a public safety role, including but not limited to law enforcement, firefighters, or emergency medical personnel;
i. Are officiating at a religious service; or
j. Are giving a speech for broadcast or an audience." (Or preening for a TV camera)
0 x

Evil
Underboss

Re: Frau Vitmer Reaches Back Into Her Authoritarian Bag Of Compulsion

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:39 pm

She's really doing a good job of managing this pandemic. I get why that upsets you
1 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

thelionofthenorth
Global Moderator

Post by thelionofthenorth » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Apparently pisk can’t tell the difference between the mandatory wearing of a yellow Star of David to identify only Jews, and a mandatory wearing of a mask by everyone.

At this rate of decline, pissk’s discussion skills will decline to DK like levels.
0 x
pietatem non pertinet stultitia

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:02 pm

I'd hate to be a bank guard right now
1 x
Los Angeles: The only city where people list CAT scans as film credits on their resumes

Evil
Underboss

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:02 pm
They have you take down your mask when you enter and smile for the camera. It's no different being a bank guard now than it was before. SMH
0 x
"science should not stand in the way of' schools reopening in the fall" - White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Evil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:05 pm
Pete wrote:
They have you take down your mask when you enter and smile for the camera. It's no different being a bank guard now than it was before. SMH
It's an old joke homie, ie

"Hardest job in America has to be bank guard in Alaska. You've got 50 people in the place, they're ALL wearing ski masks"

Have you considered decaf?
0 x
Los Angeles: The only city where people list CAT scans as film credits on their resumes

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Evil wrote:
Pete wrote:

"Hardest job in America has to be bank guard in Alaska. You've got 50 people in the place, they're ALL wearing ski masks"

0 x

Evil
Underboss

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:08 pm
Evil wrote:
Pete wrote:

Riiiight
0 x

Evil
Underboss

Post by Evil » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Pete wrote:
Evil wrote:
Pete wrote:

Riiiight
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:02 pm

Evil wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 pm
Pete wrote:
Evil wrote:
Pete wrote:

Riiiight

I posted it weeks ago on this very Forum the same joke. I stole it from Dennis Miller's 'Off White' album

https://youtu.be/vONY9zzWQbY
0 x