Search found 5051 matches

by Tejanochimbo
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:31 am
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: ELIZABETH WARREN A LIAR IN THE EYES OF MOST U.S. VOTERS
Replies: 24
Views: 331

Re: ELIZABETH WARREN A LIAR IN THE EYES OF MOST U.S. VOTERS

By Cheryl K. Chumley August 23, 2019 Most likely voters in America think Sen. Elizabeth Warren, one of the Democrat Party’s leading contenders for the White House, lied about her Native American heritage, according to a new poll from Rasmussen Reports. But the rest of the survey says this: “Most al...
by Tejanochimbo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:51 am
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Monopoly: Socialism Edition
Replies: 3
Views: 52

Re: Monopoly: Socialism Edition

'“Get ready for laughs as the twists and turns of life put a damper on working toward a shared, utopian society. Cooperation isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be,” the description read, according to CNBC. The description also said players would move around the board working together to make a be...
by Tejanochimbo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:12 am
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: duties on American automobiles
Replies: 3
Views: 69

Re: duties on American automobiles

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logo-1.gif Trump impotently yells at the Federal Reserve after China hits back with new tariffs https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bradreedsq.gif Published 1 min ago on August 23, 2019 By Brad Reed https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/...
by Tejanochimbo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 am
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: sports for our community
Replies: 0
Views: 22

sports for our community

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/cropped-NCRM-Logo-banner2.jpg GUNS GUNS GUNS AND MORE GUNS Kids on Grade School Cheerleading Team Asked to Sell Assault Rifle Raffle Tickets – or Pay $100 ‘Opt-Out Fee’ Published on August 23, 2019 at 08:40 AM ET By David Badash h...
by Tejanochimbo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:57 am
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: duties on American automobiles
Replies: 3
Views: 69

duties on American automobiles

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logo-1.gif Trump impotently yells at the Federal Reserve after China hits back with new tariffs https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/bradreedsq.gif Published 1 min ago on August 23, 2019 By Brad Reed https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/...
by Tejanochimbo
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:06 am
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Sarah Sanders Joining Fox News
Replies: 15
Views: 168

Re: Sarah Sanders Joining Fox News

Well there is a reason to watch Fox News again. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-huckabee-sanders-will-become-fox-news-contributor/ar-AAGbjLc?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp ► Do you watch anything besides Fox to get your news? ► Do you ever pull your head outta your ass and think for yourself? ► ...
by Tejanochimbo
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: Sarah Sanders Joining Fox News
Replies: 15
Views: 168

Re: Sarah Sanders Joining Fox News

psk836 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:23 pm
Well there is a reason to watch Fox News again.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
► Do you watch anything besides Fox to get your news?
by Tejanochimbo
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY
Replies: 35
Views: 381

Re: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY

► Oh, of course. If the Arabs won the 1948 war the world would be a very different place. ► The jews might had to go back to that shithole they came from If any of them were left I doubt they would want Togo back to Germany or one of the new Eastern block countries. ► Maybe, that’s the claim anyhow...
by Tejanochimbo
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:28 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY
Replies: 35
Views: 381

Re: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY

► After the armistice 78% of it was under Israeli rule Israel conquered the remaining 22% in 1967 War is hell. ► Oh, of course. If the Arabs won the 1948 war the world would be a very different place. ► The jews might had to go back to that shithole they came from If any of them were left I doubt t...
by Tejanochimbo
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:55 pm
Forum: United States Politics
Topic: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY
Replies: 35
Views: 381

Re: ISRAEL IS NOT AN 'OCCUPIER,' REGARDLESS WHAT ANTI-SEMITICS SAY

► Oh, of course. If the Arabs won the 1948 war the world would be a very different place. ► The jews might had to go back to that shithole they came from If any of them were left I doubt they would want Togo back to Germany or one of the new Eastern block countries. ► Maybe, that’s the claim anyhow...